[Composition] - My Childhood Memories

Source: assignmentpoint

Introduction:

Man often remembers his past memories. There is a saying that the lost days are better cannot remember everything of my childhood. But still 1 remember some past days and events of my childhood Most of them are sweet but some are sad.

Memories of Playmates:

I spent my childhood in native village. I can hardly remember before 1 five. The Padma flows beside my village. My playground was the bank of the river. I always played there with my friends. I and some of my friends used to jump into the river and swim in it. Sometimes we caught fish in it.

Memories of Primary Education:

The village Maktab was another interesting place in my childhood. An old maulavi taught us Arabic. I first learnt alphabet from my grandmother. At the age of five I was admitted into primary school. I went to my school with my father. My heart began to beat fast when I was taken to the Headmaster. But his smiling face and sweet words removed my fear. Again my class mates received me happily Memories of Sad Events: I have also some sad memories. One day I was attacked with serious fever at five. My parents became anxious and took me to a good doctor. The death of my grand mother was another sad experience. All the members of our family were crying. I was also crying because he loved me very much.

Other Memories:

The marriage ceremony of my uncle was happy event. I used to pick mangoes from the gardens with other children. We also ate other fruits. Sometimes we would forget to cat our midday meals, I used to go to the village hall with my father twice a week. My father bought me sweets, chanachur, bananas etc. Conclusion: I can never forget my childhood. How happy I was at my childhood days! Now I wish I were a child again. But it is not possible because those days are gone and gone for ever.