[Composition] - My Daily Routine

Introduction:

Daily life means a life according to a routine. A daily routine is essential for success in life, It is very essential for a student. I am a student of class nine. So I have also a routine. I follow it strictly.

Daily Activities:

In the morning:

I got up early in the morning. Then I brush my teeth and wash my hands and face. I say my morning prayer. Next, I go out for a morning walk. After walking for some I return home. Once again 1 wash my hands, feet and face. After that, I enter my reading room to prepare my lesson. After finishing my lesson, I go to take my bath, take my breakfast, put on my school uniform and start for school at 10 a.m.

At School:

Our school sits at 10.30 a.m. 1 always sit in the first bench and listen to what my teachers say. In the off period I do not move here and there. I take my tiffin. Then I say my "Zohar' prayer in the school. Our school breaks up at 4 p.m. After that I return home straight.

In the Afternoon: 

I never waste time with bad boys. After saying my 'Asar prayer in the afternoon. I go to the play ground and play with my classmates. I return home before sunset. 

At Night:

After saying my evening prayer, I go to my reading room. Sitting at my reading table, I prepare my lessons till 10 p.m. After that I say my 'Esha' prayer. I take my supper. I usually go to bed at 11 p.m. and have a sound sleep. Besides, I also read newspapers and watch important TV programmes.

Changes in My Routine:

This is my daily routine. There are some changes in this routine. On Friday I work in my flower garden. I water the plants everyday. During long vacation, I go to visit my relatives. 

Conclusion:

A routined life is a must for success in life. Without following a routine, none can reach the goal of his life. So everybody should follow a daily routine.